- people watching in the VIP cinema may wait around outside before the movie in the VIP Lounge.
- in the VIP cinema there are only about 40 seats, total.
- the seats are much more comfy
- there are tables between the seats for you to put your snacks on
- a waitress comes around just before the movie starts and takes your snack order. You pay her, and stay in your phat comfy chair
- there are no bad seats, and they’re all close to the screen
- there is a VIP coat check
So, what I’m saying is that that $2 is perhaps the best $2 I have spent in a very long time! Check it out at Varsity Cinemas next time you go!