- Review Scrum/XP/Agile (i already know some but i’m rusty)
- PHP 5.3’s new features: namespaces, closures/lambdas
- Read the source of core Zend Framework components
- Investigate parts of the Zend Studio 7 IDE that I don’t normally use
- Read “The The Ten Day MBA” and “O’Reilly’s Restful Web Services”
- Read the entire PHPUnit Manual, and start writing 1 test per day
- Finally really learn Regular Expressions (regex)
- Do all 21 of Dave Thomas’ Code Kata
- Finally read the Gang of Four’s canonical book, “Design Patterns”
Comments from my old blog:
(gmanon)[http://www.webdeveloperg.com] said: Good List!
I did not know about HTML 5. I am still in 4.1.
About PHP, I am reading PHP6.
I am also trying to keep it up with similar technologies. at 2009-12-10 22:09:11